Internship - Sales & Customer Care Assistant UK&Italy
WeRoad is a fast-growing startup that is disrupting the travel industry in Italy, Spain...and now UK!
ABOUT WEROAD: CONNECTING PEOPLE, CULTURES, AND STORIES
WeRoad is a community of travelers, united by their love for travel, adventure, and discovering faraway lands and cultures. We bring together small groups of like-minded millennials and send them on life-changing experiences to 100+ destinations all over the globe.
Website WR IT: www.weroad.it
Website WR ES: www.weroad.es
Website WR UK: www.weroad.co.uk
Global hub of our properties: www.weroad.io
Instagram WR IT: @weroad_it
Instagram WR ES: @weroad_es
Instagram WR UK: @weroad_en
Founded in 2017, we're a dynamic, ambitious team of nearly 70 people experiencing exponential growth in Italy and Spain, and launching in the UK. Our mission is to design and deliver experiences worth living and sharing, rewriting the rules of the travel industry every step of the way.
ABOUT THE ROLE: Sales & Costumer Care Assistant UK/Italy
We're looking for a talented, motivated graduate student or recently graduated to join our team as Sales & Customer Care Assistant UK&ITA.
If you're comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have a knack for sales, this is the internship for you!
Our ideal Sales & Customer Care Assistant loves travel, can't live without Facebook and Instagram, and loves speaking directly with customers and most important, is PERFECT ENGLISH SPEAKER!
You will be in direct contact with potential ENGLISH and italian WeRoaders and will speak with them to give them the information they need, clear any doubts they might have, and convince them that taking a flight to Cuba is just as simple as taking a bus back home. This is a critical position at WeRoad: you will be the medium we use to reach out to WeRoaders and will be the link between our product and our market!
What you'll do:
- Drive sales through various outreach channels (website, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp)
- Help guide our customers based on their needs and preferences
- Build long-term client relationships, re-engaging existing customers to maximize repeat selling
- Interact enthusiastically with our customers as the voice of the WeRoad brand
- Support our WeRoaders in case of complains or any kind of assistance
- Go in deep in the English travel mindset
What we’re looking for:
- You are looking for an internship (6 months) - curricular internships welcome!
- You are highly energetic and enthusiastic
- You love having a target to reach and are motivated to boost sales
- You love contributing individually while working in a team
- You are good in problem solving
- You are fluent both in Italian and English
- Previous experience in a similar role is a plus
- Be fluent in additional languages is a plus
You will love working at WeRoad if:
- You are ambitious and want to build and be part of something huge.
- You love travel and want to join a young, smart, and fun team of people who love it, too.
- You prefer adventure instead of daily routine and love working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty in order to get things done.
- You are a self-starter and aren’t afraid to take on a lot of responsibility, right from the start.
- You welcome feedback and see mistakes as stepping stones to success.
- You want to grow faster than you ever thought possible, as a person and as a professional.
What we offer:
- A great workspace. “C30” has an open space layout, a fully equipped kitchen, a relax area, football tables, and a company library. Make yourself at home.
- Opportunities to learn and build your network. Join the training program of our holding company, OneDay, and participate in the many meetups and events we host at C30 to share knowledge with other people in the industry.
- Great perks. We have free coffee, candy, and fresh breakfast everyday!
- Fun! We schedule regular teambuilding events throughout the year and have plenty of opportunities to meet our Coordinators and WeRoaders from all over Italy.
Ready to apply? Get ready to send us your video!
Here at WeRoad our philosophy is to hire great people, put them in front of big challenges, and then give them the freedom and responsibility to show up and do amazing work.
We’re pretty unconventional: we don't care if you majored in Tourism or Chemistry or Law. If you’re the perfect match for one of our roles and are as passionate and ambitious as we are, we want you on board - regardless of your past experience.
We want to focus on the real you, beyond just your CV. That's why the first step to becoming part of our team is sending us a short video in which you introduce yourself and tell us something about you that we can’t gather by looking at your CV.
Let us know, in 2-3 minutes max:
- Why do you want to work at WeRoad?
- In what do you consider yourself “number one”?
- Why are you the perfect fit for the position?
- What makes you happy to go to work everyday?
- Which three words would you use to describe yourself as a professional?
Feel free to send your video in Italian or English - we speak both! Focus on content (not format), and have fun. When you’re finished, include the link (Vimeo, YouTube, Drive) in your application. We can't wait to meet the real you!