Spain Content Creator Specialist
WeRoad is a fast-growing startup that is disrupting the travel industry in Italy...and now is doing the same in Spain!
WeRoad is a community of travellers, united by their love for travel, adventure, and discovering faraway lands and cultures. We bring together small groups of like-minded millennials and send them on life-changing experiences to 100+ destinations all over the globe.
Website WR ES: www.weroad.es
Website WR IT: www.weroad.it
Instagram WR ES: @weroad_es
Instagram WR IT: @we_road_official
Founded in 2017, we're a dynamic, ambitious team of nearly 70 people experiencing exponential growth in Italy and in Spain. We're on a mission to design and deliver experiences worth living and sharing, rewriting the rules of the travel industry every step of the way.
To summarize our traction since we are in Spain, we have 100+ confirmed WeRoaders and 12+ destinations working.
If you’re hungry, ambitious, and looking for the adventure of a lifetime, apply by sending your CV and Portfolio!
ABOUT THE ROLE: Spain Content Creator Specialist
At WeRoad we are expanding our marketing team and shaping the nextgen of marketing approaches. We believe in multitalented people, full stack capabilities and growth hacking mindsets.
Since content is intended as a foundation of all our marketing activities, we believe that
ad = content and content = ad.
Regardless of the role (you could be a performance marketing expert or a brand manager) we look for people who believe that content is the fundamental pillar to build every other marketing activity, from acquisition to retention.
We want people who are as tech and data savvy as they are passionate about branding and storytelling.
If you are looking for a traditional marketing role then this is not the place for you.
But if you are a marketer with a global vision, ability to wear multiple hats and you are eager to use your expertise for creative & innovative content while building a deeply emotional brand, please read further and come onboard!
As a WeRoad Content Marketer for Spain you will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of both Spanish WeRoad marketing and content assets (remember, there is no difference for us!) created to support the product and other marketing goals. From concept through execution, you will produce every content asset that shapes the customer experience throughout the funnel by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints. At WeRoad we don’t believe in the classical distinction between marketer and designer, art and copy and all things dated. We believe in a new breed of marketer who is able to think like a marketer and act as a creative specialist.
In a nutshell you are a contemporary T-shaped marketer with practical abilities (you think like a marketer and you act like an editorial and creative specialist).
What you’ll do:
- Collaboration with global marketing teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Define concepts and produce contents (copy and images) for all of our social assets: Instagram and Facebook posts, Instagram and Facebook Ads, Instagram Stories and even display ads (not so many though).
- We care about instant marketing, so be prepared to unleash your creativity and create memes and instant posts.
- Define concept and produce executive layouts for email marketing campaigns (yes, you’ll design content and graphics for newsletters and DEMs). You will use Mailchimp, it’s easy, quick and fun.
- Define concepts and produce executive layouts for landing pages with your best software pal, Unbounce.
- Write compelling copies and CTAs for social posts, emails, newsletters, blog posts.
What we’re looking for:
- Deep knowledge of Spanish culture and communication practices and approach
- Strong skills in digital marketing (customer journey, funnel logics, paid marketing). Social media marketing, and digital analytics metrics are required.
- Past work either as an in-house designer (or content marketer) or at a marketing agency or as a freelance marketer. We require work samples to apply for this position. Side projects count as well (maybe even more).
- Strong graphic skills: master and commander / ninja of creative productive softwares such as Adobe suite (but feel free to use the softwares you are most comfortable with to get the results).
- Certification in analytics and paid marketing (Analytics Academy, Adwords certification. Facebook Blueprint, etc.) is a plus.
- Ability to define and manage an editorial calendar is a major major (yes, major) plus.
- Mandatory English and Spanish proficiency
You will love working at WeRoad if:
- You are ambitious and want to build and be part of something huge
- You love to travel and want to join a young, smart, and fun team of people who love it, too
- You prefer adventure instead of daily routine and love working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and aren't afraid to get your hands dirty in order to get things done
- You are a self-starter and aren't afraid to take on a lot of responsibility, right from the start
- You welcome feedback and see mistakes as stepping stones to success
- You want to grow faster than you thought possible, as a person and as a professional
What we can offer:
- A free WeRoad trip every year to the destination of your choice. You didn't think we'd leave you hanging, did we? Become one of our Travel Coordinators and you could go even more often.
- A great workspace. WeRoad headquarter is based in Milan, a vibrant co-working space and community.
- A memorable onboarding experience. You'll have the chance to do the onboarding in our HQ in Milan in our own coworking space called "C30" which fully reflects our company culture. There you'll find an open space layout, a fully equipped kitchen, a relaxing area, football tables, a company library, and a Tibetan bridge (yes.. no kidding!).
- Opportunities to learn and build your network. Join the training program of our holding company, OneDay, and participate in the many meetups and events we host at C30 or online to share knowledge with other people in the industry.
- Best-in-class benefits. We have a smart working policy, offer a half-day off on your birthday, and give a bonus to newlyweds and new parents.
- Fun! We schedule regular team building events throughout the year and have plenty of opportunities to meet our Travel Coordinators and WeRoaders from all over Italy.
- A fun fast-paced startup environment full of ideas and drive to execute those ideas. You get to see how your own decisions impact the organisation and affect its goals and objectives
- Attractive Salary
- NO formal wear or formalities
- Free and fresh breakfast everyday
Ready to apply? Get ready to send us your Portfolio!
We want to focus on the real you, beyond just your CV. That's why the first step to becoming part of our team, if you dare doing it, is sending us your portfolio in which you introduce yourself and tell us something about your works that we can’t gather by looking at your CV.
So… READY TO START?!